This studio is a place of peace. In order to fully enjoy your visit, we ask that members and guests adhere to the following policies:
Class & Session Registration/Cancellation
- Please register for class at least an hour in advance.
- If you register for a class and need to cancel please do so at least 2 hours before class to avoid a late cancellation fee which will be assessed to your account. ($10 per class)
- If you schedule a private session, please do so at least 24 hours in advance and cancel at least 2 hours before your scheduled session to avoid a late cancellation fee. (50% of the session cost)
Class & Workshop Refund Policy
- All New Student Intros, class packages and sessions are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Class packages, specials and monthly non-contract passes not used within the effective duration period will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of Workshops must be done at least 48 hours in advance to receive a refund which will be credited to your In Perfect Harmony Yoga Studio account.
- Cancellation of Series enrollments must be done a week (7-days) before the start of the series. Partial credits will not be given.
- Credits will not be given for cancellations within the 7 days prior to the series start date.
Boutique Return/Refund Policy
Returns of Boutique merchandise must be made within 30 days of purchase for a store credit only. Restrictions based on the item(s) may apply.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before a scheduled appointment or class allowing time to sign-in and/or settle before beginning your practice; if you arrive late, we ask that you register for a later class rather than disrupt a class that is in session.
- Please silence cell phones while in the practice studios.
- Please remove your shoes and place them on the racks outside of the studios. Cubbies with coat hooks are available in the back of the studios for the rest of your personal items. (Coats, handbags & muted cell phones)
- We are not responsible for loss, stolen and/or damaged personal items.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume/cologne and heavily scented lotions during class
- Please be mindful of personal hygiene. The use of deodorants/anti-perspirants would be greatly appreciated as we are practicing with other students in close quarters.
- Please Note: Personal hygiene products are available at the front desk upon request.
- Please use inside voices particularly when class is in session
- REMEMBER TO RELAX, RELATE & RELEASE!!